Metarrior as well as any sorts of services associated with the game itself, including Marketplace, MeCenter, other products within MetaFe Ecosystem, will be identified as “Services”.
I. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USAGE
We will collect various information for the main purpose of providing and enhancing your experience while using our Services.
We collect your info in two main ways:
- You agree to provide us your info.
- We gather automatically while you’re using our Services.
Information you provide
Your sharing of information is necessary but not required. As a result, you can choose to provide us in any manner. However, if you decline, you might not be able to access some certain services or experience Metarrior to the fullest.
The info we collect might contain your personal and non-personal data. Personal data refers to a specific group of information that can be used to identify an individual or organization as well as when and where our Services are used (e.g., name, geographic location, email address, phone number, etc.). Non-personal data refers to the sort of information that, by all means, cannot be used to identify any individual or organization (e.g., demographic information, usage data, transaction history or downloads).
Information we collect automatically
Metadata, which will be saved on-chain, is data collected and used to facilitate Metarrior Services, as well as other services such as monitor system usage, fraud prevention, etc. Common examples of metadata Metarrior may collect and analyze include:
- Your use of Metarrior Services (purchasing and selling items on Marketplace, NFT transactions, etc.)
- The Internet protocol (IP) address of your devices as well as their specs and connection information (such as browsers, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in extensions, operating system, etc.)
- The clicks on Uniform Resource Locator (URL) to, through, and from the Metarrior Services, along with the date and time, cookie numbers recorded. Your engagement with any products, services, or features as a result of or in connection with your use of our Services is also recorded.
Metarrior may use built-in tools to measure and collect information about your use of our Services, including page response time, transfer errors, interaction information such as timestamps, clicks, scrolling, browsing times, browsing heatmaps, searches, referral/exit pages, and activity and interactions in our game clients, including chat logs. The information collected can also be used to keep track of how our Services are performing.
II. USE OF DATA
We use your info, including personal and non-personal data, along with other groups of information to monitor overall performance, analyze and improve Metarrior Services, fulfill requests for associated products and services, therefore, better make our Services accessible to you by accommodating specific needs you may have. Metarrior commits that the information collected from users will not be used to monetize or to sell, in any means, without consent. Examples of how Metarrior use, share, and otherwise process the info we have about you. shares as follows:
- Legal bases: Metarrior can use your information as a means to perform the Terms of Service and to provide Metarrior Services, as long as you have consented to the process, which you can revoke at any time. We may also share your information in order to comply with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise and defend legal claims.
III. CHILD’S PRIVACY
Our Services do not aim at the segment of underage users (under 18 years old). Metarrior apparently does not store or share information that may be collected from underage children without the approval of legal guardians. Please contact us if you believe that your children might have provided us with their sensitive information.
IV. CONTACT US